Monday, January 26, 2009

My Journey To Self Discovery

Many times I winder who I am and what I am made for. This life is somehow. Here am in the advertising industry, doing what? playing a second fiddle? I strongly feel I have not found my place. But I am not far from my essence. In short, I know it. Well, that's what I think for now.

Idowu Omisore is a writer, an inspiring author and speaker. I am planning to attend a course on giving powerful presentations, in fact any am ready to explore every opportunity to improve my writing, speaking, IT and relationship management skills. Am determined to build brand value for myself.

My mission is to groom global giants for God. I just want to be a blessing to the world. A blessing, yes a blessing to the world! Am still on the journey of self discovery...

1 comment:

Nura Maaji said...

That is excellent Mr Idowu, i really enjoy your write ups and want to advice you to please keep it up because is a motivation to us all.
Nura Maaji