Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In times like this...

I really need God to encourage me. It seems as if the sun has refused to shine on me! I however take comfort in what Jehovah El-shaddai told me two nights ago that " Though your beginning is small, your latter end will greatly increase". So I am fighting to keep my hopes alive in God, especially as things don't seem to be working for me generally.
Times like this can be very tough. I just remember Robert Schuller's book titled "Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do".
Well, I cannot go and commit suicide. It has not got to that and it won't get to that. It's just that it can be very painful to wait for ther future to come...the future you desire badly.
Anyway, the One who parted the Red Sea when all hopes were lost - the Israelites were trapped in-between the Red Sea and advancing aggressive Egyptians - is alive. He is the Almighty God. I can see God turning things around in my life. He will soon give me reasons to rejoice! Lord, you're da STRENGTH OF MY LIFE!

No comments: